Monday, March 14, 2011

Target Brings Back 34 Designer Dresses


You may be seeing a few extra surprises at your local Target store this week! On March 13th, Target brought back more than 30 designer dresses for the five year anniversary of the Go International Program. Seventeen designers including Zac Posen, Jovovich-Hawk, and Thakoon, created 34 dresses that you will now find in Target stores or on Target.com. I had the opportunity to showcase a few of these looks on TWIN CITIES LIVE today. I am in love with almost every single dress and I have no doubt in my mind that these dresses will sell out quickly! I got to wear a polka dot Jovovich-Hawk dress... now I just need to go out and buy it! Here's a link to the segment: http://twincitieslive.com/article/stories/S2016766.shtml?cat=10744

1 comment:

  1. The Native indian saree is a flexible clothing that suits Native indian women of all ages, designs. It is increasingly finding the interest of superstars across the globe. This is obvious from the demand for designer saree by Artist stars for red carpeting occasions.
    shop prom dresses

    ReplyDelete