Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tippy Top Creations


A few months ago, I met Christa McKibben, Creator of "Tippy Top Creations". I booked her as a guest on TWIN CITIES LIVE and found her work to be so original and creative! Christa makes cake toppers that can look just like just about any photo you give her. She offered to make my fiance AJ and I a cake topper (which we're actually going to place next to our wedding cake). I took her up on her offer and I am amazed by her work! I gave her a photo of myself, AJ, AJ's car, etc., and told her what I'd like to see in the design. She worked with me, asking me questions about eye color, interests, etc., and the final product looks so similar to AJ and I. Christa was constantly sending me updates with photos of her progress via email. And even though our wedding is more than 6 months away, it's nice to have this wedding decor finished and ready to go! I was going to keep this creation a surprise for AJ, but it's so cute that I had to show him. I'm so excited to display our "topper" at the wedding reception. Thanks Christa!


Tippy Top Creations

Christa McKibben

(763) 531-2683

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice write up. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome and will be the talk of your wedding! :) Welcome to blog-land - have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Where was the memo about your new blog??? Did I miss it? Shucks. Well... I love it! Yeah you!! Love the design and layout and pictures and getting to stalk you virtually now. Um.. I mean... visit you. ;)

    That is a super cute cake topper! (er... sider?)

    Cant wait to see pictures of your new house!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda
    http://iammommy.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is AJ in the Audi club? Cute topper PS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AJ is in the Audi club! It's his baby:)

    ReplyDelete