Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 1 of Blue Print Cleanse: COMPLETE

Well, I made it through day 1 of the Blue Print Cleanse, and I must say... I want a big juicy steak;) In all seriousness, this cleanse isn't all that bad. I had a few rough patches where I almost drove myself through the drive-through at McDonalds, but I refrained!

Right now, I'm finishing juice #6 (Cashew Milk), and while it's not vanilla ice cream, it is DELICIOUS and is completely satisfying my desire for something sweet! Throughout the day, I will admit I had to choke down the two Green Juices (juice #1 and #3) and the Beet Juice wasn't my favorite either. BUT, I LOVED the P.A.M Juice (juice #2 - pineapple, mint, etc.) and of course the one I'm drinking right now. Even when I'm finished with this cleanse, I will attempt to make the P.A.M juice in my juicer! And I will be on a mission to find something similar to the Cashew Milk drink. SO GOOD!

I'm not going to lie, there were times today that I wanted to give up and dive into a bowl of cereal or a big cheeseburger, but I'm sticking with it! And if I can do it, YOU can do it!

www.blueprintcleanse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment