Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day #1 of the Blue Print Cleanse


28 Days until our wedding, so today I start day #1 of 3, of the Blue Print Cleanse! The BPC was named "Best Juice Cleanse" by New York Magazine. My 3 day cleanse allows me 6 bottles of juice per day, which are a combination on fruit, veggie, herb juices and nut milk. Sounds delicious huh?! Well after finishing bottle number 1, it's not bad! Very refreshing actually.

The reason I like this cleanse (so far) is that they bottle, number and ship all the bottles to you at once. There's literally NO WORK for me to do, except going 3 days without solid food... and yes, this will be a lot of work for me:) My menu today is:

Juice #1: Green Juice (romaine, celery, cucumber, green apple, spinach, kale, parsley, lemon)
Juice #2: P.A.M (filtered water, pineapple, apple, mint)
Juice #3: Green Juice
Juice #4: Spicy Lemonade (filtered water, lemon agave nectar, cayenne)
Juice #5: C.A.B (apple, carrot, beet, lemon, ginger)
Juice #6: Cashew Milk (filtered water, raw cashews, agave nectar, vanilla bean, cinnamon)

The other 2 days are pretty much the same too. If you want to do your own research on the BPC, I recommend going through the FAQ page found HERE. Keep checking back, and I will keep you posted with my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment